Every body changes it’s appearance after delivering a life. It takes up lots of energy on a body’s part to make a new human being and give it life. Almost all of the women suffer from a big flabby belly even after delivery. It looks like they are still six months pregnant.
Today SheNeeds is presenting to you some brilliant tips to get rid of the mushy mushy part on your stomach. These tips are to be followed religiously in order to get rid of the cellulite and the fat your belly has stored. In pregnancy it was meant to protect the baby from any jerks or injuries and to nourish him. But after delivery the fat stores keep themselves intact until and unless you deliberately make an effort to get rid of them.
Load Up On Anti Oxidants
Anti oxidants play a very important role in reducing the cellulite and fat from ones body. You can drink the green juice or many other food items like kidney beans, raisins, dark chocolate, berries and citrus fruits. These anti oxidants will take care of your cellular health and will flush all the toxins from your body. Anti oxidants are also good for your gut health and hence they are the best way to reduce the flabby stomach after pregnancy. (ALSO READ: Green Juice For A Toned Body)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is full of minerals, potassium, magnesium and calcium. All these elements makes it play a key role in flushing out the toxins from ones body and in reducing the water retention from around the thighs and stomach. It’s assistance in reducing bloating and cellulite makes it one of the top choices of people who have reduced their cellulite levels tremendously. Apple cider vinegar also helps in improving the metabolism and hence reduces weight. The cellulite pockets you can see on your stomach will start to vanish within a few weeks. (ALSO READ: Sonam Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Parineeti Chopra Stopped Eating These Foods To Stay Fit)
- You can take a glass of water, add one spoonful of Apple cider vinegar to it and drink two times a day fifteen minutes before your meals. You can also add a spoonful of honey to it.
- Alternatively, you can mix one part apple cider vinegar with two parts of water. Rub the solution on the affected areas and let it stay for around half an hour. Rinse it off with water. DO this twice a day to see the wondrous results.
- Best for the last: Mix equal parts of water and ACV. Apply it on your stomach and wrap it up with a plastic wrap. Dip a towel in warm water and put it on the plastic wrap. Keep it intact for around an hour everyday. You will see that your cellulite pockets will start to vanish.
Dry brushing is one of the easiest way to reduce the levels of cellulite and fat from certain areas. Most of the post pregnancy flab can be reduced with dry brushing. Although science has no evidence that it helps in weight loss but many people vouch for it and swear by it’s effectiveness.
The process of dry brushing improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, and removes the build-up of toxins from body. It improves the blood flow and hence helps in draining the cellulite. (ALSO READ: Weight Loss Tips After Pregnancy)
- For dry brushing make sure you buy a good quality body brush made up of natural fibers.
- Before brushing make sure that the brush and the body is absolutely dry.
- Your movements should be from left to right to support blood circulation towards the heart.
- Do it for five minutes everyday before taking a bath. Showering after dry brushing removes all the dead skin and impurities you have scraped.
- Be gentle on your self.
Increase Your Water Intake
Yes, the key to losing the fat and cellulite is once again hidden in water. Water contains all the anti oxidants which our body needs to flush away the cellulite and visceral fat. Keep your body well hydrated to make sure that it processes all your calories properly. Eat lots of juicy fruits like watermelon, cucumbers and green leafy vegetables. You can drink your water with a twist too. Add two leaves of mint, a piece of ginger and a cucumber to a mason jar. Fill it with water and keep drinking it all throughout the day. This is a miracle potion which will make you lose those extra pounds. (ALSO READ: Ways To Drink More Water)
- Make sure that your drink at least eight glasses of water everyday.
- Start your day with water. Drink a glass before any morning tea or coffee. It will aid your digestion and will flush out the toxins.
It is the best thing you can do to your body. Walking has numerous benefits as listed in the article below. You can start by walking for twenty minutes everyday and then increase it upto an hour. You can also do some yoga or some abdominal exercises to accelerate the process of losing the cellulite. (ALSO READ: Walking Changes Your Body In A Unique Way)