Most of a woman’s life revolves around her family. She takes care of her family’s health in every way possible. Right from making them get up early to giving them healthy food, a woman takes care of it all.
Today Sheneeds is presenting to you a recipe which you can give to your entire family especially the kids. It’s very nutritious and is super tasty to eat. Since it is made in the form of a paratha, you can wrap it up for your child to eat on the go as well. Let’s get started:
1 cup Nachni ata or Ragi Flour or Finger millet flour
1/4 cup wheat Flour
1/4 cup grated carrots
1 boiled and mashed Potato (small)
1/4 cup grated Beetroot
1/4 cup methi patta
1/4 tea spoon Fennel seeds (saunf)
1/4 tea spoon Roasted cumin powder
Black pepper according to taste
Salt according to taste
This is the easiest part:
- Mix Nachni ata and wheat flour together in a bowl. Add 1 table spoon of ghee.
- Add a pinch of salt, fennel seeds, roasted cumin powder and black pepper.
- Knead a dough, not too hard not too flowy in consistency
- Mix all the veggies and add salt to them too.
- Now you can either add the veggies to the flour mixture or you can stuff them in the paratha
- Make small balls with the flour and you can make parathas for your entire family.
- Always use ghee while making parathas as it is not harmful to health unlike all the refined oils available in the market.
- Serve it with curd.
Ragi or finger millets are a rich source of
It’s very easily digestible and is very healthy. Since mostly it is grown in the southern part of India, it may not be available in the grocery stores near you in northern India. But you can order it online as it is available on Amazon.
All the vegetables like Potatoes, Methi, Carrots, Beetroot will give your family a perfect blend of nutrition and energy. These vegetables will improve their digestion and will improve your children’s appetite.
We hope you like the recipe and try it. Do let us know if your family liked it.