Women are going at par with men these days. They have their own careers, their own bank accounts, their own cars and houses. Then why not their own insurance. Women are wise enough to choose an insurance plan which suits them the most according to their future requirements of money.
For women who are shouldering the responsibilities of their families, insurance is a must. It is a way of empowering yourself for any future need of monetary assistance. Today we are in a mood to empower women a little more and hence, we bring to you the top insurance plans for women this season.
SBI Life Smart Women Advantage Plan
It’s often seen that women are the best multi taskers on the planet. So, when it comes to insure them, we need plans which multi task too. SBI Life Smart Women Advantage Plan is exactly what suits every women’s need. This plan aims at giving women the advantages of savings and protection both at the same time. Here are the highlights of this plan:
- It’s a traditional endowment policy which coves all the three aspects; life cover, saving and critical illness.
- There are two variants offered; Gold and Platinum
- A premium waiver option is available under this plan which waives the future premiums in case of any critical illness.
- The insurance holder can choose the sum assured on death and/or on the diagnosis of certain critical illnesses, the sum assured will multiply.
Here is the link where you can find the details of the plan: https://www.sbilife.co.in/en/individual-life-insurance/traditional/smart-women-advantage
HDFC Life Smart Women ULIP
This is a unique insurance cum investment plan designed especially for women. This plan offers a comprehensive coverage to any unforeseen situations of your life. It may be the loss of your companion or a pregnancy complication or female specific cancer. Since this is a unit linked insurance plan, it is based on the equity market and it’s risks. The benefits and features offered by HDFC Life Smart Women ULIP are highlighted below:
- The plan offers sum assured equal to 40 times the annual premium.
- Three benefit options are offered namely classic, premier and elite.
- Periodic cash payouts are offered in Premier and Elite option.
- Waiver of 3 annual premiums in case of : 1. Birth of child with congenital disorder or pregnancy complications
2. Diagnosis of malignant cancer of female organs
3. Death of spouse
Here is the link where you can find more details about the plan: https://www.hdfclife.com/documents/our-plan/saving-investment-plans-our-plan/hdfc-life-smart-woman-plan20161116-083554.pdf
LIC Jeevan Bharathi – I
This insurance plan is specially designed for women. It is a money back plan where you get a percentage of the sum assured at regular intervals rather than a lump-sum in the end which is very useful. At the time of maturity, this money back plan can be used to purchase an annuity.
The key features of this policy are:
● It is available only for women
● Money back benefits that can be converted to an annuity if needed
● High sum assured rebate
● Flexibility of paying premiums in advance
● Auto cover for 3 years even when premium payment is missed
There is also an added benefit of including three riders in this policy: –
● Critical Illness rider
● Accident Benefit rider
● Congenital Disabilities benefit rider
Here is the link of the policy where you can find all the other details: https://www.policyx.com/blogs/best-lic-plans-for-women-in-2017/
TATA AIG Wellsurance Women Plan
When it comes to the future security of women, this policy is one of the best. Apart from the benefits and protection against specific illnesses, this plan offers benefits of covering hospitalization expenses and children’s education benefits in case of accidental death. Here are the key features of this wellness assurance policy:
- The benefit amount is paid to the insured if the woman insured is diagnosed with any of 11 special critical illnesses.
- The life coverage if extended to all the family members
- For ICU and ICCU admissions, higher hospital cash is provided.
- Daily hospital cash is provided
- Cosmetic Reconstruction Surgery benefit for accidental injuries
The link which will lead you to the website and the policy for more details: https://www.tataaiginsurance.in/health-insurance/wellsurancewoman.html
Shriram New ShriVivah Plan
This policy of ShriRam Life Insurance aims towards saving money for the most expected and huge expenses of marriage. Shriram New ShriVivah Plan pays out a lump sum amount in case of the unfortunate deeath of the insured person. It aims at helping the family to reduce their debt. This plan offers double life insurance cover as well as regular income. The key features of the policy are as follows-
- It is a participating plan with on option of both limited and regular premium payment.
- The plan provides a dual benefit of lump-sum and monthly income.
- On maturity of the policy, the total sum assured amount along with bonus is payable to the insured person.
- The minimum to maximum entry age of the policy ranges from 18 years to 50 years.
- The maximum maturity age of the policy is 70 years.
- On the demise of the insured person, the nominee of the policy receives the sum assured on death along with vested reversionary bonus and terminal bonus, if any.
- The death benefit payable is subject to a minimum of 105% of all the premiums paid.
Here is the link for more details on the policy: https://www.shriramlife.com/srivivah
In today’s times when survival is getting tough, it’s of utmost requirement that both men and women safeguard themselves from any unforeseen damage. While choosing the above plans you protect and you save at the same time.