We know how hard it is to be on a Keto diet. Almost everything we eat has carbs in it and deciding to avoid carbs all together is a brave decision. Even the ones who decide, find themselves craving for something sweet every once in a while.
Today we present to you the rich, velvety chocolate mocha mousse and we assure you that each bite will melt in your mouth. If you are not a coffee lover, you can just add one fourth tea spoon of it to this recipe. The combination of both chocolate and coffee brings out the best of both worlds.
For Cream Cheese mix:
- 200 grams of cream cheese
- sour cream 3 table spoons
- Vanilla Extract 2 tea spoons
- 50 grams butter
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
For Whipping cream mixture of the mousse:
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia
- few drops of Vanilla extract
- In a mixer, blend cream cheese, butter and sour cream together to get a smooth consistency.
- Add vanilla extract, stevia, cocoa powder and coffee powder.
- In a diffetent bowl, whip up some cream to give a velvety finish to your mousse. Whip till the time soft peaks form.
- Add stevia and vanilla powder.
- Add almost one fourth of the whipping cream mixture to the cream cheese mix. Do not mix it in a way which will deflate it’s bubbles. Keep adding the whipped cream mixture till the time both the mixtures are blended in perfectly.
- Transfer into sexy cups or bowls and refrigerate for atleast three hours.
This preparation serves 4 and has only 7 grams of carbs per serving. However the total caloric count is 421 which includes 6 grams of protein and 42 grams of fat.
You can very well enjoy the chocolate mocha mousse if you are following a Keto diet. Enjoy the savories ladies!!