Father’s Day is just around the corner and we know how important it is to celebrate Father’s Day after you give so much hype to the Mother’s Day. Just Kidding. Well, Father’s are special in a different way. They are the inspiration for a baby girl to be strong all throughout her life. We know boys share a bond with their fathers too but girls’s are like the little princesses who rule a father’s hearts till his last breath.
This Father’s Day make him feel special for loving you so selflessly. He has made you feel special on a million occasions, it’s time that you show your love for your dad and let him know how special he is to you.
It’s just 4 just days away and we know how much we Indians are into the last minute shopping. Here are some brilliant ideas with which you can make you dad know that he is the best man you will ever have in your life.
- Before you dive into shopping, please know the fact that it’s the hardest thing to find an appropriate gift for your dad. So, first take a moment and think about the likes and dislikes of your father.
- Try to categorize his liking and interests. Is he a Techie or a gamer or a sportsman or a health freak? It will make it easier for you to find the right gift.
Let’s see the options you can find for all the categories of dads possible:
- Trimmers and Shavers: This gift pretty much suits all categories of dads. Every one likes to keep himself groomed. The variety of grooming products for men are in trend and they are making their grooming process way too easy. So, if your dad likes to try out new beards or has really wonderful hair, you can give him a trimmer or a shaver to enhance his style game. You want him to look good, don’t you?
- Health Band: If your father is the health freak kinds, this would make a very special gift. Don’t waste your time trying to find more meaningful gifts for him. Just go ahead and give him a health band where he would be able to track all of his physical activities, his heart functions, the number of calories he is burning and many more things. He would love the gift and your concern towards him.
- Scotch: This is one of those gifts which will have your dad jumping up and down with joy, not because it is liquor but because you are making an effort to make him happy. On father’s day, sit down with him enjoy some quality time with your dad over drinks.
- Play station: If your dad is the video game lover, then we are assuming you already have a gaming station in your house. You can use father’s Day as the occasion to be the reason for upgrading your gaming station. We suggest you buy new gears to go with your play station or just go for a latest one. If nothing suits you then you can just buy the game which he is trying to get his hands on for a long time.
- Spa: No, there’s nothing girly about a spa. A man loves a spa as much as women do. It’s just that men don’t have the time to engage into some pampering every now and then. This father’s day gift your dad a coupon for a full body massage or a full body spa. He will thank you for taking away all of his stress and you will be in for a treat for sure.
- An Apple Product: Well, this one’s expensive and you must really be over draining your wallet for this. But it’s all worth it. Every man loves Apple, and it’s definitely not the fruit. It would make him touch cloud nine if you will give him an Iphone or an Ipad or Mac. Since all men are gadget lovers, there’s no better gadget to give than “Apple”.
- Book: A book is always a priced possession. This father’s day gift your dad a book which you know he would love to read. These days you can just read the reviews and pick the best suited one for your father. Order a book online and get it delivered right to his office. You can see him smile with those glittery eyes in the evening.
We hope you find the best gift for your dad. It’s after all your expression which matters the most. Just convey it to him that he is the man who is setting standards for other men in your life and since he has set the bar so high, you think he is just “unmatched”.